How to Start a new social media marketing agency in Dubai?
Starting a social media marketing agency in Dubai has never been a better idea. A new study says that the Middle East will spend $7.5 billion USD on digital ads in 2021. About a third of that money will go to social media. There is a lot of room for a social media agency to serve this market.
If you know a lot about social media marketing agencies in Dubai and the different advertising platforms and technologies available, starting a social media marketing agency in Dubai might be a good idea. Here is everything you need to know to start a social media marketing agency in Dubai.
Pros to starting a social media firm in Dubai.
There are many good things about starting a social media marketing business in Dubai. These things are:
- Dubai has one of the most developed economies in the world. There are hundreds of businesses there, and the environment is good for doing business. Most of these companies will need help with their marketing efforts. With this big market right outside your door, it should be easy to find customers and grow your business.
- Dubai is a great place to reach markets in the Middle East, South and Central Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- A tax that is fair. The United Arab Emirates is a great place to do business, whether you set up shop on the island or in one of its tax-free zones. If you start a social media marketing agency in Dubai, you will pay little or no tax, which will let you put more of your earnings back into the business.
- A team with a lot of training. When you start your business, you can take advantage of Dubai’s strong job market. The province is also home to a number of well-known business schools, which gives your agency access to a pool of hard-working people.
- The business climate in Dubai is great, so you can easily find graphic artists, copywriters, photographers, and many other businesses and independent workers to help you run your business.
- The emirate also has great technical facilities, such as high-quality internet links, which are important for setting up any kind of digital business.
10 tips to start your own social media marketing agency in Dubai
If you want to start a social media marketing Agency in Dubai, here are ten suggestions. It’s not too hard to start a social media marketing agency in Dubai as long as you know how to handle some of the paperwork. Here are 10 steps you must take to start your agency:
Choose your business type
Before you can start any kind of business in Dubai, you must first decide what you want to do. The emirate lets businesses do tens of thousands of different kinds of business, so you’ll have to choose which ones you want to do.
Pick a name for your business
In Dubai, there are a number of rules that must be followed when picking a business name. Dodging any words that could be offensive or cause trouble If the business is named after you, you can’t use an acronym. For example, Ashwin Kumar Agency, not AK Agency, would be a better name. Try not to use names that sound like those of well-known companies.
The free zone or continental zone
When you open a social media marketing agency in Dubai, you can choose to do so in a free zone or on the mainland. There are many perks to free zones, such as 100% foreign ownership, the ability to bring cash back home, and no income tax. On the other hand, companies from the mainland can bid on government contracts and can set up shops anywhere in the emirate.
Discover your niche
For a social media marketing agency to be successful, it needs to have a specialty. This lets you stand out from the competition and target specific clients. Whether you decide to focus on business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales, you must adapt your business strategy and processes to the needs of the market and your clients.
Fill out the application for a license.
An application for a business license is very important if you want to start a marketing agency in Dubai. The license application must be sent to the right people along with a business plan, information about the head and finances, and an application fee. Working with a local partner like Dtec is helpful because mistakes here could cause your license to be delayed.
To start a business in the United Arab Emirates, you must have the right licenses. You and any foreign workers you hire will need to fill out visa applications. Even though the process is usually easy, it may involve formal steps that you are not familiar with. Having a local partner who is familiar with the process could be helpful.
Choose the best people.
When you first start your social media marketing firm, you may just work by yourself or with freelancers. But in the long run, it will be cheaper and more effective to hire people. You must not only hire people with the right skills but also make sure they are legally allowed to work in the UAE and have all the right paperwork.
How to do it
Social media marketing companies use a wide range of tools, from gear for image designers to software for managing social media accounts. For the business to grow, it is important to invest in the right technology.
Open a bank account for your business
Starting a social media marketing firm in Dubai requires opening a business bank account. Due to Dubai’s strict rules against money laundering, it can be hard for businesses, especially those who were born outside of Dubai, to open a bank account. So, again, it’s a good idea to work with a local partner who can help you through this process.
Start making money in business!
Now that your business is up and running, you can start getting clients. You can get your business off the ground by going to one of Dubai’s many trade shows, meeting with clients in person, and even using social media to promote your own brand.