If you are considering selling your home in Pennsylvania and thinking of the options to save a significant amount of money, then without a doubt you must know about Flat fee MLS Pennsylvania.
Knowing that you can sell your home without needing a realtor can be overwhelming. But the concept of Flat fee MLS eliminates the need to pay a hefty 6% realtor commission. You can just get the job done at a fraction of the cost? With flat fee MLS, you can list your home at a flat rate. If you are thinking that there is a catch, then be informed that it is a seamless process that will allow you to list your home at a marginal and standard rate on multiple listing services.
The Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies offer you to sell your home without hiring a realtor or brokerage firm. These companies charge you a fixed amount and allow you to save 2.5%-3% commission money. Let’s check out everything we should know about and the best companies that provide Flat fee MLS in Pennsylvania.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Service
A flat fee MLS listing service lists your home on the MLS by charging a flat rate. The Multiple Listing Service MLS is a digital database that includes homes for sale. The MLS helps to inform the local real estate agents about your home. The MLS listings can easily be syndicated to real estate websites as well like Zillow, Realtor.com, and Redfin.
Best Flat Fee MLS Pennsylvania companies
Listing your house on the MLS increases your property visibility significantly. Due to the immense exposure, more potential buyers can contact you. It is also imperative to know that only licensed real estate agents and brokers are allowed to access the MLS.
Here are the best names of Flat fee MLS Pennsylvania to invest in:
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group, LLC is a group of real estate brokers. They list your property on multiple listing services or MLS and other local real estate websites too such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Homes.com. The company charges a low flat fee. You can also sell your home for sale by owner or FSBO without requiring to pay any buyer agent commission.
The brokers and agents registered with Flat Fee Group are independent. You can get in touch with any of the brokers before you list. If you want a good flat fee broker, then go for Flat Fee Group. The broker companies like Simple Choice Realty offer their clients the best value for their real estate requirements. They help both the buyers as well as the sellers. The company uses cutting-edge technology in providing high-quality real estate services. It enables them to offer valuable services at a reasonable price to their customers. The Flat Fee MLS customers can upload their photos, complete listing documents, sign the same electronically, and request multiple changes to their MLS listing.
Another most trusted and effective home selling option in Pennsylvania is ISoldMyHouse.com. The homeowners can sell or rent their properties without needing a high-cost traditional real estate company in Pennsylvania. The company started offering for sale by owner platform in 1997. As the time progressed, they made it possible to sell your house without a real estate agent and ensure the best savings.
Their flat fee MLS listing service provides a service that matches what the local agent would have done for you, but with a saving of more than 50% on the commission. To sell your house on ISoldMyHouse.com at a Flat Fee, all you need to do is to click great photographs, choose a list price, and allow ISoldMyHouse.com to list your house in Pennsylvania MLS along with other real estate websites, you are done!
If you want your home to sell fast, the XFlatFeeMLS can help you. The company offers different packages to meet a variety of demands of the customers. They ensure to keep affordable pricing.
- Their packages start from $69 where the listing is available for a month. This package allows you to upload 6 photos. This package might not provide you enough time to find a buyer unless it is a hot market.
- Another package is priced at $99 where the listing is available for 6 months. This package allows the same features as the previous one but the only difference is that the listing is available for 6 months, which seems more realistic.
- In the package at $139, you get a listing for one year. If you are an inexperienced seller or the market is cold, go for this longer listing term package.
- One of the packages is priced at $189, you get a listing till the time you can sell your house. this option is best for hard-to-sell homes.
Houzeo, the top name in the real market, makes it super easy for the sellers to list their property and close the deal quickly. The website offers a simple-to-use online dashboard where you can easily and quickly get your property listed on the MLS. You can choose one of their affordable packages, which includes some high-tech features too such as 2D and 3D tours of your home. Check out Houzeo reviews for more information.
- The basic package which is called Bronze is priced at $249. In this package, you get to upload six pictures and you are charged $25 for listing changes.
- In the Silver package at $329, you get a 6-month MLS listing which is a great fit for most of the sellers. You can upload 24 photos and add a 2D or 3D tour too.
- In the Gold package at $399, you get access to seller disclosure forms, other than the features in the package above.
- The Platinum package charges $499, and the sellers get full support and a hassle-free transaction. You will get a broker who will review your sales contract, provide you access to ShowingTime and automate showing scheduling, and the listing will last till you sell your house.
- In the Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages, the first 10 listing changes will be free and then the changes will cost you $25.
One of the best and unique features of these real estate companies in Pennsylvania are virtual tours, which are included with most of Houzeo’s packages. It will surely make your listing stand out.
So, these were the best flat-fee MLS providers in Pennsylvania. They are highly rated, provide great support, and offer affordable rates. Pick one of these and make your home selling a non-stressful and economical proposition.